Employer: Apex imaging Inc.
Location: 126-2600 John St, Markham, Ontario, L3R 3W3
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in order to meet their needs.
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects and render using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software
- Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives using existing photo and illustration bank, typography guides, or consult with illustrator or photographer to meet client needs
- Assist client to determine most suitable and appropriate medium to produce the desired visual effect and communication
- Estimate cost of materials and time to complete graphic design
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment
- May supervise other graphic designers or graphic arts technicians
Terms of Employment (Full time, permanent)
Hours of employment: 35 hours/week.
Benefit: 10 days’ vacation.
Education: Completion of College Level Graphic Design.
Required Software Abilities: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
Experience: 2 years demonstrated experience as graphic designer.
Credentials: portfolio demonstrating creative ability and artistic talent, experience in drink-ware is an asset.
Language: read, write, and speak in English.
How to apply
email resume and portfolio to email@example.com